Does your R32-34 suffer from AWD issues? This could be the cure to your 4WD light woes(along with destroyed rear tires). The stock ATTESA electrical components were cutting edge when they were originally released, however like most 25+ year old items they are starting to show their age. This controller does not require input from your OEM G sensor or wheel speed sensors which accounts for a large amount of faults with the stock system.
ETS-Pro is engineered specifically for use with the R32, R33 and R34 Skyline GT-R ATTESA system. Designed to give you complete control over Nissan’s multiplate transfer case, ETS-Pro easily adjusts active torque split percentages on the fly – allowing you to switch from 4WD to RWD and all points in between. It also allows proper control for using an AWD Skyline GT-R transmission in non-OEM race applications or swaps (such as Escort Cosworth).
ETS-PRO Technical Details:
- Advanced Microprocessor Based Unit
- Dual-axis high resolution G-Sensor
- Advanced microprocessor based system
- Water resistant and dust proof enclosure (IP65)
- Custom firmware with driver adaptive capability
- Several internal modes (programs) based on driver throttle and G-Sensor behavior that switch on the fly automatically
- Torque split calculations use advanced formulas instead of static mapping or lookup tables
- Optional wheelspeed inputs on 2nd microprocessor board for aggressive drag launches
Professional installation is highly recommend. Contact us for more information.